Workforce One-Stop 2012...the new NATCON
Workforce One-Stop 2012 (the new NATCON) - Come join us at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Date: Monday, April 23, 2012 to Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
We would like to thank everyone who helped make NATCON 2011 a successful event.
To all delegates, sponsors, plenary speakers, workshop/roundtable presenters and exhibitors, thank you for your commitment and dedication to the success of this event. We look forward to seeing you next year.
High demand NATCON presentations are now available:
Your feedback is important to us.
To help us plan for NATCON 2012, we would appreciate your returning the completed event evaluation to our attention at: email@example.com
Workshop and Roundtable Presentations at NATCON 2011
Themes of the interactive workshops and roundtable sessions:
- Career Counselling Services and Engaging Career Paths
- Building Workforce Capacity
- Integration and Diversity in the Workplace
- Workplace Trends and Best Practices
- Tapping into the Aboriginal Workforce
- Effective Partnerships
Other topics of interest:
- career development and workplace learning strategies
- the role of leadership and diversity in society and business
- the importance of developing skills for the future workforce
- economic growth through learning communities
- the need for apprenticeship training and “second career” starts
- the value of business and education partnerships